Violin is one of the oldest and most traditional instruments in the world. You can play it solo or in ensembles. At our Ontario’s Professional School of Music & Art, we try to combine traditional methods with some modern ways of training skills. Violin has only 4 strings but it’s enough to add to every piece of music some tenderness and romanticism. Our teachers are always patient and positive. We have lots of experience in teaching beginner, advanced players, and adults. We try to make everyone feel comfortable in our school.
Couple words about learning process
- Private violin lessons – one on one with a teacher, lots of practical exercises.
- Music theory and ear training – to progress you need to learn some new theory all the time, like notations, chords, sense of rhythm.
- Homework – very important that you practice at home, your progress also depends on you, more time you invest in training at home the more useful will be your private lessons with a teacher.
- In our school, we provide private violin lessons with a length of 30, 45 or 60 minutes. If you are a beginner you should start with a half hour and after some time, you can switch to longer lessons.
- Some of the most beautiful melodies are played on a violin. Violin is a good choice for people who are in love with classical music, but in a real world, you can play almost any modern hit on violin. Notice that playing the violin is not the easiest thing in the world but the result is worth trying it. Don’t be scared if you don’t have any experience. You will start with a simple exercise to learn the basics, with a teacher you will learn notations.
Sign up and join our school to give it a try. Call us or fill in the contact us form for a quick reply.